search engine friendly web design
SEO Nuts is a creative and vibrant web design and SEO agency based near Birmingham, UK. We care about good web design and delivering search engine friendly websites to our customers that look good and perform well. We view each website we build as a strategic marketing project. Each aspect of your business is researched to ensure your website aesthetics, content and code work together to create an informative and compelling whole, which in turn will result in a good volume of quality traffic and sales conversions.
the design process
We encourage customers to be involved throughout the whole design process and to work closely with our designers and technical staff. In a nut-shell, our web design and build process is as follows:
- After the initial enquiry, we will organise a meeting with the customer to discuss requirements in detail, bringing our expertise to the table, and work out a full brief for the project and agree timescales.
- Our designers will then produce a set of flat design visuals to be presented for client approval whilst our technical experts research markets and relevant keywords for SEO.
- Once the design visuals are approved, we will begin the site build and prepare the SEO.
- A test site is hosted on one of our servers so the customer can view the site's progress.
- Once the site is completed, it will launch live on the Internet for all the world to see.
- Our search engine specialists then take over and optimise your website.